I do everything to ensure your privacy and therefore handle personal information with care. Paulien Schipper always complies with applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation. This means that I at least:
- processing of your personal data is limited to only those data that are at least necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
- ask for your explicit permission if I need it for the processing of your personal data.
- have taken appropriate technical and / or organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data.
- not transfer personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for the purposes for which they were provided.
- be aware of your rights regarding your personal data, want to point this out to you and respect it.
As an entrepreneur, Paulien Schipper is responsible for processing your personal data.
Tel: +316 20 23 92 14
What do I process personal data for?
Your personal data will be processed by Paulien Schipper for the following purposes:
- Processing of requests for quotations.
- Inclusion in customer base for sending newsletters.
For the above objectives I can request the following personal data from you:
- Name, address, place of residence, e-mail address, telephone number.
Distribution to third parties
I will not provide the information that you provide to us to third parties, unless this is legally required and permitted. An example of this is that the police requests (personal) data from us in the context of an investigation. In such a case, I have to cooperate and am therefore obliged to provide this information. We can also share personal data with third parties if you give us written permission for this.
I do not provide any personal data to parties based outside the EU.
Paulien Schipper does not store personal data for longer than is strictly necessary, – in the case of orders – and at your request removal of personal data from the customer base.
I have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing, so we have taken the following measures:
Data is stored in a digital file and is password protected.
Rights regarding your data
You have the right to inspect, rectify or delete the personal data that I have from you. You can also object to the processing of your personal data (or part of it). You also have the right to have the information provided by us transferred to yourself or directly to another party if desired.
I can logically ask you to identify you before we can respond to the aforementioned requests.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, we ask you to contact us about this. If you do not come here with us, I will of course find this very annoying. You have the right to submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority, which is the privacy supervisory authority.